NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., February 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Titan HST, a leading provider of multi-patented next-generation emergency response systems, provided key support to the NFL last week by serving as a trusted resource for on-site personnel and offsite tasked with protecting tens of thousands of people from Super Bowl guests. The communication platform has established a channel directly connecting relevant people to onsite and offsite security, allowing security personnel to respond quickly to reported incidents and instantly neutralize any risk to the health and safety of people and goods.
“At an event like the Super Bowl, the combination of a large area and dense crowds creates many moving parts. It is imperative that teams, onsite and offsite, have the ability to understand and analyze fully diverse scenarios both proactively and reactively with the best available information at your fingertips,” said Vic Merjanian, CEO of Titan HST. “We’re proud to have helped the dedicated NFL staff navigate this environment using next-generation communications technology, so they can help keep fans safe and provide an enjoyable experience during the greatest sporting event of the year.
Armed with the platform, the game’s staff, vendors and security personnel were able to ensure a smooth and safe event and a positive fan experience through a myriad of capabilities, including but not limited to :
- Submit help requests transparently and quickly during the event
- Automation of security and logistics at the entrance of the event to ensure a safe and smooth flow of guests entering and leaving the venue
- Instant deployment of mass communications to users as needed
The Titan HST system reduces emergency response time by an average of 50% with a host of advanced technology features, including:
- Anyone in the Titan HST system with a cell phone, smartphone, or computer can communicate via mobile app, web portal, SMS and email.
- Next generation hardware deployed throughout the stadium allows people with Titan HST alert cards to quickly and discreetly request assistance to their location without the need for a cell phone.
- Micro-location Beacon Pros and Beacons deployed in approximately 1,000 locations across the site allow security, dispatch and first responders to instantly know the location of people requesting help all the way to the section.
- Real-time multilingual translation allows users to speak to first responders or system administrators to tell them the details of their emergency and get immediate help in over a dozen languages including English, Spanish, French, Chinese , Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Arabic. Titan HST also meets accessibility requirements for users who are deaf, blind, visually impaired or have reduced mobility.
- Augmented reality allows rescuers to see through walls, crowds, darkness, underground subways, building collapses, rubble, smoke, fire and more, giving you near superpowers and x-ray vision in conditions of non-visibility.
- Mesh network for off-grid use with redundant connectivity with cellular, Wi-Fi and LAN coupled with redundant broadcast notification methods (app push notification, text messages, email, web notification, social media, autocalls and recorded calls) ensures that high volume messages are sent through multiple channels.
- Improved geo-redundant infrastructure is designed to maximize the likelihood that emergency notifications will be delivered even in the event of a local emergency such as an earthquake or power outage. Titan HST’s secure server infrastructure is available in multiple regions with a minimum uptime of 99.99%, maximizing system uptime during the worst emergency situations.
- Outsourced data provides administrators and emergency personnel with information regarding emergency SOS alerts and community safety registration status. Users can also provide real-time updated information during an emergency by commenting on broadcast messages sent by administrators.
- Securing infrastructure and user data with end-to-end encryption to ensure security effectiveness by incorporating dozens of industry best practices and proprietary security measures independently reviewed by external third parties.
High occupancy sites across the country have implemented the Titan HST end-to-end security solution to maximize security. From major election-time voting sites to sports facilities, Titan HST is the standard for effective next-generation mass communication in a crisis. To learn more about Titan HST, please Contact us.
About Titan Health & Security Technologies, Inc.
Titan HST is a CaliforniaNew York-based technology company providing a comprehensive patented emergency alert and mass notification system for businesses, governments and schools. The mobile app allows users and emergency personnel to instantly communicate emergency information – including GPS coordinates, text, audio, images and video – increasing information dissemination and reducing the emergency response time. Using real-time multilingual translation, augmented reality and crowd-sourced data, Titan HST’s two-way mobile communication platform meets the needs of workplaces, campuses and governments around the world. For more information, please visit www.titanhst.com.
SOURCE Titan HST